Home

Sunday 14 April 2019

14.04.2019
Today I spent my time prepping materials to start the bottle tops mural tomorrow. Starting at B&Q I purchased 2 sheets of 9mm oriented strand board and got them cut to size. I then applied a base coat of a slightly blue tinted white. 



I then gathered all the plastic bottle tops that have been collected from both myself, the university, the students and my family and friends. Sorting through and separating the odd metal ones and larger bottle tops, placing them into a colour coordination. I was very surprised with the amount collected and am hopeful I will have enough to complete it over the Easter holidays. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Polly would love to hear any feedback and comments about her work, questions are also welcomed!

06.10.19 As I received an email from Curatorspace.com that my proposal had been accepted on the morning of Thursday 26th Sept, it only ga...