Home

Friday 29 March 2019

28.03.2019
I received an email on Wednesday that the article about my exhibition at AirSpace would be in thursdays paper. So in the morning I picked up a couple of copies to find my image on page 15 of The Sentinel. This was a very exciting moment and a fantastic opportunity to reach a wider audience, creating a buzz and crowd for the installation. It also means that someone could find and access information or images about the work without getting to the window, through the Gallery’s website. This being my first opportunity for widespread publicity, has been really successful and I have really enjoyed the whole process. I’m very greatful to The Sentinel for taking the time to include me and photograph the work, and I hope it brings more attention to the installation and cause.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Polly would love to hear any feedback and comments about her work, questions are also welcomed!

06.10.19 As I received an email from Curatorspace.com that my proposal had been accepted on the morning of Thursday 26th Sept, it only ga...