Home

Monday 16 September 2019

14.09.2019
Saturday marked the first day of Freshers at Staffordshire University and the first day my Green Week tote bag competition winning design went on sale. The tote bags will be on sale throughout all Students Union shops, encouraging the use of re-useable bags instead of plastic. 
It was a very exciting moment seeing them behind the counter and I can't wait to see students or staff around campus using them. 



As well as being on sale within the SU shops, for the first years move in day on Saturday there was a stall in the Brindley building selling the competition winner's bags, along with other Staffordshire University merchandise.



The tote bags were paid for using the money made from the sale of plastic carrier bags. The proceeds from the tote bags will go back towards further Green Week competitions, and making our University more sustainable and greener.
I am very pleased with how the bags have turned out and the opportunity the competition gave me, and I look forward to future design competitions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polly would love to hear any feedback and comments about her work, questions are also welcomed!

06.10.19 As I received an email from Curatorspace.com that my proposal had been accepted on the morning of Thursday 26th Sept, it only ga...